Thursday 22 April 2010

Spread the word - Street Style London shoots American Apparel

After Jill from Street Style London: Pics by Polka Dot emailed me telling me all about her latest project, I decided to spread the word...

American Apparel asked her to shoot their latest ad, which she did with a street style twist. She found a girl - Emily - on Oxford St and asked her to model. Luckily she said yes and together they produced a gorgeous bunch of images (I've only seen a few but I'm sure there are lots more).



The point is to show American Apparel the power of blogs - if we each tag and comment the blog, the test is to see how far it goes. Personally, I'd love to see Jill do a whole series of ads - she brings out the fun side of advertising by using (in her own words) natural style icons - people we can relate to but who still make the clothing look great.

Check out the rest of the images by visiting: 
http://streetstylelondon.blogspot.com/2010/04/together-we-have-voice.html

Purchase the clothing: 
http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/

1 comment: