Sunday 14 March 2010

Alice in a not so wonderland

A very important date? I've had better...

I'm so upset to say that I really didn't enjoy Alice in Wonderland. I heard bad reviews but brushed them off thinking I'd love it anyway. Well, I fell asleep a few times and at least 3 couples walked out during the film. I was so so excited to see it both because it was a Tim Burton film and because it had such a great cast (not to mention that it was going to be 3D). Unfortunately it was almost as much of a let down as Nine was - great cast but the film was blah.  



Helena, Johnny and Matt Lucas (x2) were very good but the film itself was just pointless... I wasn't excited by the story line and the 3D was not even a blip compared to Avatar. 

Sorry Tim, it was a disappointment.

1 comment:

  1. I saw it in IMAX 3D and I thought it was great! Maybe you were expecting something else. I will say I didn't like Anne hathaway as the White Queen.

    http://fashiontherapy4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete