Sunday 2 May 2010

1940s vintage evening bag

After 3 years living in Epsom, I finally got round to visiting Wimbledon Village to have some lunch and a mooch around the independent boutiques and vintage shops. 

after walking into Traders Antiques, I quickly spotted this 1940s evening bag and decided I had to have it. At the time I was trying to be sensible and thought to myself "it's the same colour as the shoes I bought for the Sketchbook launch party which I've been struggling to find a bag to wear with ever since". Obviously every tan shade is different and no, it's not the same but I love it all the same and will wear it with pride!







I also found a really beautiful vintage boutique which I will tell you more about later. Right now I've got to dash, I'm on my way to the Sketchbook pop-up shop to catch the Private view of Annie Driscoll's illustration exhibition (3-6pm, 10 Newburgh St, Carnaby).

2 comments:

  1. i love this. i would love a vintage structured bag just like this one! lovely find! xx

    ReplyDelete