Monday 25 January 2010

Hand In - Always a Blip


I've finally finished my dissertation! 11,000 words later and after months of slaving away at the laptop I finally printed it and went to get it bound...

What a relief! 


Until... 

I checked the page numbers to make sure the guy at Staples hadn't muddled it up and realised that in fact it was me who mucked up. After printing chapter by chapter, changing all the page numbers to account for the extra title pages I added last minute, I had forgotten to change numbers of the final 9 pages (my Appendix).

Something was bound to go wrong - I even dreamt that something would go wrong!



The worst part is, I have run out of the nice paper I used. I bought 2 packs of 100 pages (one for my housemate) and was supposed to get the third pack free but Rymans only had the two packs. They ordered the third pack for me but it won't be delivered until tomorrow afternoon. Bugger.

Luckily the deadline isn't until Wednesday, but I was just so excited to hand it in today and relax! Looks like I will be stressed for another day or so...


No comments:

Post a Comment