Monday 7 December 2009

Lady Gaga on X Factor in Gareth Pugh


Sorry for the delay in posting... I've just about recovered from a very busy weekend in Berlin, which I will post about soon once all the photos are uploaded etc.

My only worry about going away over the weekend was that I was going to be missing Lady Gaga perform on X Factor (yes and the show itself - I am admittedly an addict I'm afraid). Luckily the amazing technology of today meant I could watch it on Sky Plus this morning!

As always, Gaga put on a great show performing 'Bad Romance' with a group of dancers in a huge bath, which she joked belonged to Simon Cowell. She wore a Gareth Pugh design, inspired by his Spring/Summer 2007 collection (looks to me like he adapted it especially for her). 





Miss Gaga isn't the only celeb who likes wearing Pugh's designs - Beyonce, Kylie, Rihanna, Beth Ditto, Kate Hudson and Roisin Murphy have also previously sported his designs.





Not as exciting as her Austin Powers inspired outfit but still a thumbs up!


Watch Gaga perform:
http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/episodes/video/item_200960.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment