Tuesday 29 December 2009

Treasure Chests

I am after an old vintage wooden jewellery box, kind of like a 'treasure chest'. It needs to be big enough to fit chunky jewellery with sections insde so they don't all tangle up...

There are some that I have found online (below) which fit the bill but it would be more fun to pick one out in person. My lovely boyfriend wanted to get me one for Christmas but wanted help choosing it. He was hoping to take me to Windsor for the day to have a look but what with the overload of deadlines I'm not sure when I'll have the time for that.

Any suggestions on where to look are very welcome! 







We are hopefully going to Brick Lane/ Spitalfields/ Swanfields Market on Sunday so will have a look there... Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice information about Chests, here i have got more about different type of Tables and Trunks like Treasure Chests,Dorm Trunks, Footlockers, Kid Treasure Chest and many more...

    ReplyDelete